[RM] - Echoes Of Space WIP2 [RM] - Echoes Of Space WIP2

Great Job!

ho am I to judge? better than anything I've done.

Randomizor responds:

Thanks! =D

Also don't forget to vote.

Xtrance Xtrance

Gets a dl.

A little high pitched for trance. But I'm certainly no genre expert, just my opinion. And the crowd sound...I've heard it used before and don't really feel what you get from a track with authentic cheering. Maybe if you used it and twisted it all up to sound different...

Fur Elise {^}-{Alix1}-{^} Fur Elise {^}-{Alix1}-{^}

Great Job!

I find this more fun to play than just listen to. Many people can play it well. But you get a 10 because you got to experience doing it well too. Congrats. Same on finding love. Be wary of something so powerful though..

- Experience.

alix1 responds:

Thanks for this review mate!

Its only too sad that I have also expierienced the bad side to love when my ex cheated on me with two different guys and left me for one of them.
oh well. thanks,

--Alix1

Interstellar Dance Drive Interstellar Dance Drive

Hmm...

That hum in the background really kept me from listening to the rest of the track. Although, if I were rolling or tripping I'm sure it would move right into a place in the background of my perception, supporting the music in different and more effective manner.

For casual listening, I wouldn't. On special occassion, I might. Interesting enough to warrant a spot on my hdd. Congrats!